Embedded software engineering is one of the key issues of modern software development. Growing complexity as well as time and cost pressure entail stringent requirements that can only be met with systematic engineering approaches and state-of-the-art informatics and electronics development techniques.
Embedded Software Engineering Kongress is the only German-language convention with an exclusive and extensive focus on the manifold issues and challenges with respect to the development of device and system software for industrial applications, automotive engineering, automation, drives, measurement systems, communication systems as well as consumer electronics and medical devices.
The five days of the event can be booked individually and provide attendees with a detailed insight into current trends, methods and technologies.
- One-day pre-conference with tips, tricks and solutions by exhibitors/sponsors
- Day 1 and 5: Basics – compact certificate seminars by renowned experts
- Days 2, 3 and 4: Keynotes and presentations on current software engineering, management and research topics
- Panels with experts from the industry, research and teaching
- Extensive social program
- Software developers
- Test engineers
- System and software architects
- Project managers
- Technical management
- Corporate management
- Information on modern software engineering techniques for electronics development
- The topic range covers the wide variety of challenges, roles and solutions related to embedded software engineering
- Compact and practice-oriented presentation of all topics
- Select and renowned speakers from the industry, research and teaching
- More than 30 years of training and congress experience by the organizers MicroConsult and ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS
- Exchange of experience and networking with experts from the industry and research
- Days can be booked individually
- Proceedings with presentation scripts
- Proven format: 1112 highly satisfied participants in 2020 (digital event)
Click here for the conference agenda for ESE 2021 digital.
Please note that most of the presentations/seminars are in German language; English-language events are identified as such.