Become a Speaker
How to apply as a speaker
Play an active part in designing ESE Kongress! There are plenty of reasons why you should participate with our own presentation or seminar:
- Share your know-how and experience with colleagues from the industry.
- Benefit from ESE Kongress as the renowned platform to make a name for yourself as a software expert and to increase your market value.
- Present your solutions to a large professional audience.
- Main presenters attend the congress at no cost.
- Presenters of the best rated sessions or seminars will be honored with the Best Speaker Award.
- We look forward to your abstract!
How to participate in the Call for Papers
As a first step, you have to register and submit your abstract online.
Content required for abstract submission
- Contact details, short profile, photo (optional)
- Information on language, target group, topic area(s), co-presenter
- Summary of the content
- Benefit and special features of the content
- Type of presentation
- Other information
- No formating of text
- Note: Only technical papers will be accepted!
Who can become a speaker at ESE Kongress?
Experts with presentation experience, from
- technical sales/marketing
Target groups of ESE Kongress
Development, management, research/teaching, sales/marketing
Technical presentations and compact seminars dealing with embedded software engineering from the perspectives of research, development, management and society.
Requirements, architecture, modeling, implementation, quality assurance, project management and process design as well as current challenges and solutions for real-time, functional safety, Artificial Intelligence, digitalization, IoT, open source, multicore, smart mobility and security.
The audience is also highly interested in topics like sustainability and ecology, ethics and responsibility as well as future work, work organization, leadership and training. Content like best practices and lessons learned in project routine will be appreciated.
Please click here for an overview of possible topics.
Possible types of presentation
Presentation with or without demo (40 min.), compact seminar (3 hours), compact seminar (6 hours)
Dates & deadlines
- 17 May 20: Closing date for submissions
- 27 July 20: Acceptance notification date
- 16 Oct. 20: Final version – text for conference proceeding (presentations only, no seminars)
- 13 Nov. 20: Preliminary or final version – presentation (presentations and seminars)
Information for speakers